Edition:
United States

Altus Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych SA (ALI.WA)

ALI.WA on Warsaw Stock Exchange

2.13PLN
11:00am EDT
Change (% chg)

-0.02zł (-0.93%)
Prev Close
2.15zł
Open
2.16zł
Day's High
2.31zł
Day's Low
2.07zł
Volume
185,830
Avg. Vol
433,416
52-wk High
15.49zł
52-wk Low
1.22zł

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Funds Managed By Altus TFI Reduce Stake In Elektrotim To 1.53%
Monday, 15 Oct 2018 01:33am EDT 

Oct 15 (Reuters) - Elektrotim Sa ::FUNDS MANAGED BY ALTUS TFI REDUCE STAKE IN CO TO 1.53% FROM 6.53%.  Full Article

Altus TFI Lowers Its Stake In Tower Investments To 4.84%
Thursday, 20 Sep 2018 01:58pm EDT 

Sept 21 (Reuters) - TOWER INVESTMENTS SA ::SAID ON THURSDAY FUNDS MANAGED BY ALTUS TFI SA <<>> LOWERED THEIR STAKE IN CO TO 4.84 PCT FROM 9.33 PCT .  Full Article

Altus TFI AUM At 9.37 Bln Zlotys
Wednesday, 19 Sep 2018 02:53pm EDT 

Sept 20 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::SAID ON WEDNESDAY THE VALUE OF NET ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT (AUM) AMOUNTS TO 9.37 BILLION ZLOTYS AS OF SEPT. 17.THE VALUE OF NET ASSETS OF FUNDS AND SUBFUNDS IN LIQUIDATION AMOUNTS TO 126.1 MILLION ZLOTYS.EARLIER IN SEPT. THE COMPANY SAID IT HAS STARTED LIQUIDATION PROCEEDINGS OF SOME SUBFUNDS UNDER ALTUS UMBRELLA OPEN-END FUND nFWN1VT0BT.  Full Article

Altus TFI Starts Liquidation Proceedings Of Some SubFunds
Friday, 7 Sep 2018 05:09am EDT 

Sept 7 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::STARTS LIQUIDATION PROCEEDINGS OF SOME SUBFUNDS UNDER ALTUS UMBRELLA OPEN-END FUND.VALUE OF ASSETS NET OF THESE SUBFUNDS AS OF SEPT. 5 AT 128.7 MILLION ZLOTYS.H1 NET REVENUE FROM MANAGEMENT FEES FROM THESE SUBFUNDS AT 2.1 MILLION ZLOTYS, 3 PERCENT OF TOTAL CO REVENUE.FUNDS ARE ALTUS EQUITY, ALTUS ABSOLUTE RETURN POLISH MARKET, ALTUS ACTIVE MANAGEMENT, ALTUS STABLE GROWTH, ALTUS OPTIMUM GROWTH AND ALTUS ABSOLUTE RETURN NEW EUROPE .SAYS THAT THE LIQUIDATION PROCEEDINGS FOLLOW THE CHANGES IN GENERAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING MARKET CONDITIONS, AFFECTING DIRECTLY THE SUBFUNDS POLICIES.  Full Article

Managament Of Part Of Fund Portfolio By Altus TFI Suspended
Wednesday, 5 Sep 2018 10:15am EDT 

Sept 5 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::SIGNS AGREEMENT CHANGING CONTRACT DATED FEB. 6 WITH TFI ENERGIA SA.UNDER AGREEMENT MANAGEMENT OF PART OF INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO OF JSW STABILIZACYJNY FIZ (FUND) BY ALTUS TFI HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.AS OF AUG. 31, UNDER THE ABOVE CONTRACT ALTUS TFI MANAGED ASSETS OF 0.81 BILLION ZLOTYS.  Full Article

BRIEF-Minority Shareholder Requested Debica To Spend Up To 436.5 Mln Zlotys On Share Buy-Back
Wednesday, 13 Jun 2018 01:09pm EDT 

Corrects headline and text to show that the proposal on share buyback was put forward by Debica's minority shareholder, not Debica. Specifies that decision on proposed resolutions will be made by the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting on Sept. 25. Adds third bullet on proposed change of dividend policy.:SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT ITS SHAREHOLDER ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA (ALTUS TFI), WHICH OWNS OVER 5 PERCENT OF DEBICA'S SHARE CAPITAL, HAS PROPOSED TO VOTE ON BUYBACK OF UP TO 2.6 MILLION SHARES AT THE EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS MEETING ON SEPT. 25.SAID ALTUS TFI PROPOSED THAT SHARES BE BOUGHT BACK AT PURCHASE PRICE OF 170 ZLOTYS PER SHARE, NOT EXCEEDING 436.5 MILLION ZLOTYS IN TOTAL.SAID THAT ALTUS TFI PROPOSED ALSO CHANGING DIVIDEND POLICY FOR 2018-2020 TO PAY DIVIDEND OF 100 PERCENT OF THE AMOUNT POSSIBLE TO BE PAID.  Full Article

Altus TFI Plans 2017 Div. Of 1.49 Zloty/Shr Or Share Buyback
Tuesday, 15 May 2018 02:23am EDT 

May 15 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::SAID ON MONDAY THAT ITS MANAGEMENT PLANS TO RECOMMEND SPENDING 90% FROM FY 2017 NET PROFIT ON DIVIDEND PAYMENT OR ON FINANCING COMPANY'S SHARE BUYBACK.THE REMAINING 10% OF FY 2017 NET PROFIT MANAGEMENT WANTS TO ALLOCATE ON RESERVE CAPITAL.PROPOSED DIVIDEND WOULD AMOUNT TO 1.49 ZLOTYS PER SHARE.IF SHAREHOLDERS DECIDE ON SHARE BUYBACK PURCHASE PRICE WILL BE SET AT 16 ZLOTYS PER SHARE.PROPOSED SHARE BUYBACK SHOULD START IMMEDIATELY AFTER RESOLUTION MADE BY AGM CALLED FOR JUNE 11 AND SHOULD END ON JULY 31, 2018 THE LATEST .UNDER SHARE BUYBACK COMPANY WANTS TO BUY NOT MORE THAN 4,294,925 OWN SHARES.  Full Article

Altus TFI Q1 Net Profit Up At 22.5 Million Zlotys
Monday, 7 May 2018 11:19am EDT 

May 7 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::Q1 NET PROFIT 22.5 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 21.3 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q1 REVENUE 90.0 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 91.6 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q1 OPERATING PROFIT 28.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 28.8 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Altus TFI: Management's Recommendation On FY Profit Distribution
Thursday, 1 Mar 2018 06:18am EST 

March 1 (Reuters) - ALTUS TOWARZYSTWO FUNDUSZY INWESTYCYJNYCH SA ::SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT COMPANY'S MANAGEMENT WILL RECOMMEND SPENDING 90% OF FY NET PROFIT ON DIVIDEND PAYMENT OR REPURCHASE OF COMPANY'S OWN SHARES.REMAINING 10% OF FY NET PROFIT SHALL BE MOVED TO RESERVE CAPITAL AND SPENT ON SOCIAL GOALS AS PER COMPANY'S STATUTE.COMPANY REPORTED FY NET PROFIT OF 100.7 MILLION ZLOTYS .  Full Article

Altus TFI Q4 Net Profit Up At 17.8 Million Zlotys
Wednesday, 28 Feb 2018 11:12am EST 

Feb 28 (Reuters) - ALTUS TFI SA ::Q4 NET PROFIT 17.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 16.0 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q4 REVENUE 99.1 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 85.8 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.Q4 OPERATING PROFIT 20.4 MILLION ZLOTYS VERSUS 19.8 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO.  Full Article