Edition:
United States

Brenntag AG (BNRGn.DE)

BNRGn.DE on Xetra

53.14EUR
14 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€53.14
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
338,276
52-wk High
€56.32
52-wk Low
€43.02

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Brenntag comments on Swiss Cartel Authority investigation‍​
Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 07:30am EST 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - BRENNTAG AG ::COMMENTS ON SWISS CARTEL AUTHORITY INVESTIGATION‍​.SAYS WILL COOPERATE FULLY WITH THE AUTHORITY TO ASSIST IN THE INVESTIGATION.  Full Article

COMCO opens investigation against Bucher AG Langenthal and Brenntag Schweizerhall AG
Thursday, 23 Nov 2017 01:33am EST 

Nov 23 (Reuters) - COMCO::COMCO SAYS OPENS INVESTIGATION AGAINST BUCHER AG LANGENTHAL AND BRENNTAG SCHWEIZERHALL AG‍​.  Full Article

Brenntag q3 sales 2.893‍​ billion eur
Wednesday, 8 Nov 2017 01:03am EST 

Nov 8 (Reuters) - Brenntag :Q3 sales 2.893‍​ billion eur.Q3 operating EBITDA ‍​216.0 million eur.Q3 net profit ‍​100.5 million eur.Rtrs poll avg for Q3 sales was for 2.838 billion eur, underlying EBITDA 210 mln, net profit 90 million.Confirming its forecast for 2017 as a whole‍​.  Full Article

Brenntag: official formation of Brenntag South Africa Ltd‍​
Monday, 9 Oct 2017 08:57am EDT 

Oct 9 (Reuters) - BRENNTAG AG ::STRENGTHENS CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTION IN SOUTH AFRICA WITH OFFICIAL FORMATION OF BRENNTAG SOUTH AFRICA (PTY) LTD‍​.  Full Article

Brenntag comments on the impact of Hurricane Harvey
Monday, 4 Sep 2017 06:29am EDT 

Sept 4 (Reuters) - BRENNTAG AG ::HAVE SEEN A DIRECT IMPACT ON SOME OF OUR OPERATIONS IN REGION HOWEVER IS PLEASED TO ADVISE HAS NO REPORTED INJURIES.‍MESSAGE FROM BRENNTAG CEO STEVE HOLLAND REGARDING HURRICANE HARVEY​.WE HAVE BEST COMMERCIAL RESOURCES AVAILABLE WORKING ROUND CLOCK TO HELP REDUCE IMPACT ON CUSTOMERS.WORKING VERY CLOSELY WITH CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS TO TRY AND BRIDGE THE ANTICIPATED SUPPLY CHAIN CHALLENGES.THERE ARE A NUMBER OF SUPPLY ISSUES DEVELOPING.  Full Article

Brenntag sees 2017 opg adj EBITDA of 820-850 mln eur
Wednesday, 9 Aug 2017 12:58am EDT 

Aug 9 (Reuters) - Brenntag Ag :Brenntag says generated sales of 3,001.4 million eur in the second quarter of 2017.Brenntag says q2 gross profit rose to 641.3 million eur.Brenntag says operating ebitda** up by 1.9% on the previous year to 219.8 million eur.Brenntag says for 2017 forecasts growth in operating gross profit* and operating ebitda.Brenntag says operating ebitda is expected, before one-time effects, to be between 820 and 850 million eur.  Full Article

Brenntag acquiries Chinese specialty chemicals distributor Wellstar Group
Tuesday, 27 Jun 2017 09:04am EDT 

June 27 (Reuters) - BRENNTAG AG ::STRENGTHENS FOOTPRINT IN ASIA PACIFIC BY ACQUIRING CHINESE SPECIALTY CHEMICALS DISTRIBUTOR WELLSTAR GROUP.WILL GAIN A MAJORITY STAKE OF 51% WITH A FIRST TRANCHE IN 2017 AND THE REMAINING 49% VIA THE SECOND TRANCHE BY 2021‍​.IN THE PERIOD FROM 2017 TO 2021, THE BUSINESS WILL BE OPERATED AS A JOINT VENTURE.CLOSING OF THE FIRST TRANCHE IS EXPECTED TO OCCUR IN THE COURSE OF THE NEXT WEEKS.  Full Article

Brenntag says Q1 opg profit up 5 pct
Wednesday, 10 May 2017 01:06am EDT 

May 10 (Reuters) - Brenntag Ag :Says continues its growth trajectory in the first quarter of 2017 and lifts key performance indicators.Says gross profit* rose to 631.8 million eur (+7.7% as reported).Says operating ebitda** up by 4.9% on the previous year to 201.6 million eur.Says continues to expect growth in its key performance indicators, operating gross profit and operating ebitda..  Full Article

Brenntag eyes takeovers in N America, Asia-Pac
Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 04:59am EST 

Brenntag Ag execs tell journalists: Brenntag cfo says brexit not a concern for its business . Brenntag ceo says has range of takeover targets in its sights, mainly in north america, asia pacific . Brenntag says wants to spend an average of 200-250 million eur a year for takeovers Further company coverage: [BNRGn.DE] ((frankfurt.newsroom@thomsonreuters.com; +49 69 7565 1270;)).  Full Article

Brenntag acquires pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene’s Energy Group
Thursday, 2 Feb 2017 05:05am EST 

Brenntag AG : Brenntag expands service portfolio by acquiring pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group .The business unit generated sales of approximately $15.5 million in the financial year 2016.  Full Article

Chemicals distribution group Azelis considers 2018 IPO -sources

MADRID/FRANKFURT, Dec 11 Belgium-based chemicals distribution group Azelis is considering a 2018 stock market listing as its private equity owner seeks to benefit from high sector valuations, sources close to the matter said.