Edition:
United States

Bonheur ASA (BON.OL)

BON.OL on Oslo Stock Exchange

98.10NOK
10:18am EST
Change (% chg)

kr-1.20 (-1.21%)
Prev Close
kr99.30
Open
kr98.00
Day's High
kr98.10
Day's Low
kr98.00
Volume
11
Avg. Vol
10,160
52-wk High
kr122.80
52-wk Low
kr85.50

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Bonheur Unit Acquires 51 Pct Of Transport & Installation Vessel Seafox 5
Monday, 17 Dec 2018 09:04am EST 

Dec 17 (Reuters) - Bonheur ASA ::UNIT FRED. OLSEN WINDCARRIER (FOWIC) ACQUIRES MAJORITY OWNERSHIP OF THE TRANSPORT & INSTALLATION VESSEL SEAFOX 5.UNIT ENTERED INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH SEAFOX INTERNATIONAL GROUP FOR ACQUISITION OF AN INDIRECT 51% OWNERSHIP IN SEAFOX 5 LTD.FOWIC WILL ACQUIRE SHARES AND A PRO RATA PART OF SHAREHOLDER LOANS FOR USD 73.6 MILLION.FOWIC ENTERS INTO A PARTNERSHIP FOR VESSEL SEAFOX 5 WITH OWNER OF REMAINING 49% OF SF5.FOWIC WILL HAVE VESSEL UNDER COMMERCIAL, TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT, AS PART OF FOWIC FLEET.  Full Article

Seacor's Unit and Fred. Olsen Windcarrier Announce Cooperation Agreement In Offshore Wind
Thursday, 29 Mar 2018 05:58pm EDT 

March 29 (Reuters) - Seacor Marine Holdings Inc ::FRED. OLSEN WINDCARRIER AND FALCON GLOBAL ANNOUNCE COOPERATION AGREEMENT IN OFFSHORE WIND.SAYS UNIT, BONHEUR ASA'S UNIT REACHED COOPERATION AGREEMENT FOR EACH PARTY TO EXCLUSIVELY CONTRIBUTE VESSELS & MARINE/INSTALLATION CREWS TO MARKET.  Full Article

Bonheur ASA Q4 Operating Revenues Were Nok 2 064 Million (Nok 2 629 Million)
Wednesday, 14 Feb 2018 02:00am EST 

Feb 14 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA ::Q4 OPERATING REVENUES WERE NOK 2 064 MILLION (NOK 2 629 MILLION).Q4 EBITDA WAS NOK 484 MILLION (NOK 1 065 MILLION).PROPOSED DIVIDEND FOR 2017: NOK 2.00 PER SHARE.  Full Article

Fred Olsen Energy's Q4 EBIT loss smaller than expected; is in talks with lenders
Friday, 9 Feb 2018 02:00am EST 

Feb 9 (Reuters) - Fred Olsen Energy Asa ::FRED. OLSEN ENERGY Q4 REVENUES $‍50​ MILLION (REUTERS POLL $47 MILLION).FRED. OLSEN ENERGY Q4 EBITDA $‍10​ MILLION (REUTERS POLL $7.6 MILLION).FRED. OLSEN ENERGY Q4 EBIT LOSS $‍45​ MILLION (REUTERS POLL $-49 MILLION).FRED OLSEN ENERGY IS IN DISCUSSIONS WITH ITS FINANCIAL CREDITORS, AND IS TARGETING TO FIND A SOLUTION WITHIN THE WAIVER PERIOD (WHICH ENDS JUNE 30 2018).FRED OLSEN ENERGY ABOUT NORWEGIAN FLOATER MARKET: AS FOR EXPLORATION REQUIREMENTS, AN INCREASE IN REQUESTS AND TENDERS FOR WORK IN 2018 IS NOW BECOMING EVIDENT.FRED OLSEN ENERGY: THE GLOBAL MARKET TURNAROUND IN 2017 HAS RESULTED IN AN INCREASED NUMBER OF CONTRACT AWARDS.FRED OLSEN ENERGY: BOLETTE DOLPHIN HOT STACKED WHILE PURSUING NEW CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES.  Full Article

Bonheur Q3 EBIT result swings to loss of NOK 96 mln
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 02:00am EDT 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA :Q3 OPERATING REVENUE NOK ‍2​.18 BILLION VERSUS NOK 3.35 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q3 EBIT LOSS NOK ‍96​ MILLION VERSUS PROFIT NOK 38 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Bonheur shares at the amount of 370,000 is sold by owner Skagen Founds
Friday, 18 Aug 2017 04:31am EDT 

Aug 18 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA ::FUND MANAGED BY SKAGEN AS (SKAGEN FUNDS) HAS ON 18 AUGUST 2017 SOLD 370,000 SHARES IN BONHEUR ASA.FOLLOWING THE SALE, SKAGEN FUNDS OWNS 2,007,795 SHARES OR 4.72% OF BONHEUR.  Full Article

Bonheur Q2 EBIT loss narrows to NOK ‍652​ mln
Wednesday, 19 Jul 2017 02:00am EDT 

July 19 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA ::Q2 OPERATING REVENUE NOK 2.04‍​ BILLION VERSUS NOK 3.15 BILLION YEAR AGO.Q2 NEGATIVE EBIT OF NOK ‍652​ MILLION VERSUS LOSS NOK 824 MILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Bonheur: successful placement of new senior unsecured bond issue
Friday, 12 May 2017 09:29am EDT 

May 12 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA :BONHEUR ASA - SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF NEW SENIOR UNSECURED BOND ISSUE.HAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED A NEW SENIOR UNSECURED BOND ISSUE OF NOK 500 MILLION WITH MATURITY IN MAY 2022.BOND ISSUE WAS OVERSUBSCRIBED..NET PROCEEDS FROM BOND ISSUE WILL BE USED FOR GENERAL CORPORATE PURPOSES..  Full Article

Bonheur contemplates issuance of senior unsecured bonds
Friday, 12 May 2017 01:18am EDT 

May 12 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA :BONHEUR ASA - CONTEMPLATING THE ISSUANCE OF SENIOR UNSECURED BONDS.IS CONTEMPLATING ISSUANCE OF A 5 YEAR NOK DENOMINATED FLOATING RATE SENIOR UNSECURED BOND..  Full Article

Bonheur Q1 revenue NOK 2.35 billion
Friday, 12 May 2017 01:00am EDT 

May 12 (Reuters) - BONHEUR ASA :Q1 EBIT NOK 7 MILLION VERSUS NOK 400 MILLION YEAR AGO.Q1 OPERATING REVENUE NOK 2.35 BILLION VERSUS NOK 3.29 BILLION YEAR AGO.  Full Article