Edition:
United States

Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd (CLWT.OQ)

CLWT.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Capital Market

3.90USD
11:55am EDT
Change (% chg)

$-0.10 (-2.50%)
Prev Close
$4.00
Open
$4.00
Day's High
$4.00
Day's Low
$3.90
Volume
190
Avg. Vol
67,291
52-wk High
$8.45
52-wk Low
$2.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited Declared A Special Cash Dividend
Friday, 1 Jun 2018 05:00am EDT 

June 1 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd ::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED DECLARED A SPECIAL CASH DIVIDEND.ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS AUTHORIZED A SPECIAL DIVIDEND OF APPROXIMATELY $0.70 PER ORDINARY SHARE.AMERICAN STOCK TRANSFER AND TRUST LLC HAS BEEN APPOINTED PAYING AGENT FOR ADMINISTRATION OF DIVIDEND.  Full Article

Euro Tech Holdings To Sell Stake In Zhejiang Jiahuan Electronics Co
Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018 05:30am EDT 

March 28 (Reuters) - Euro Tech Holdings Company Ltd ::EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SIGNED AN EQUITY TRANSFER AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS STAKE IN ZHEJIANG JIAHUAN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD..EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - ‍SIGNED EQUITY TRANSFER DEAL TO SELL 20% EQUITY STAKE OF ZHEJIANG JIAHUAN ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.​.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - ‍TO SELL STAKE OF JIA HUAN TO INDIVIDUAL, WHO IS WIFE OF HOLDER OF REMAINING 80% EQUITY STAKE OF JIA HUAN.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LTD - DEAL FOR A PURCHASE PRICE OF RMB$31.3 MILLION​.EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY - ‍DECISION TO ENTER INTO DEAL BASED UPON INTENTION OF JIA HUAN'S MAJOR SHAREHOLDER TO DIVERSIFY BUSINESS INTO NEW AREAS​.  Full Article

BRIEF-Euro Tech Holdings To Sell Stake In Zhejiang Jiahuan Electronics Co

* EURO TECH HOLDINGS COMPANY LIMITED ANNOUNCES THAT IT HAS SIGNED AN EQUITY TRANSFER AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS STAKE IN ZHEJIANG JIAHUAN ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.

No consensus analysis data available.