United Company RUSAL announces possible share transfer between shareholders
Oct 19 (Reuters) - United Company RUSAL:Possible Share Transfer Between Shareholders Of The Company .En+ announced that En+ and Amokenga entered into a non-binding term sheet in relation to a possible share transfer.Amokenga will subscribe for a certain number of GDRS in En+.as consideration for subscription, Amokenga will transfer about 8.75% of total issued share capital of company to En+.if possible share transfer materializes, En+'s shareholding in co will increase from 48.13% to approximately 56.88%.
Latest Key Developments inCoal
- Zhengzhou Coal Industry & Electric Power Sees H1 Net Profit Down About 75 Percent Y/Y
- CMBC Capital Holdings Says Co To Place 830 Mln New Shares At Hk$0.363 Per New Share
- Moreton Resources Says Alexander Jason Elks Will Not Renew His Contract As CEO
- Yancoal Australia Ltd Applies For Dual Listing On Hong Kong Stock Exchange