Edition:
United States

Hebron Technology Co Ltd (HEBT.OQ)

HEBT.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Capital Market

1.31USD
22 Oct 2018
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$1.31
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
16,690
52-wk High
$3.39
52-wk Low
$1.20

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Hebron Technology Co Acquires Equity Interest In Health Care Product Trading Company
Monday, 12 Mar 2018 05:00pm EDT 

March 12 (Reuters) - Hebron Technology Co Ltd ::HEBRON TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. ACQUIRES EQUITY INTEREST IN HEALTH CARE PRODUCT TRADING COMPANY.HEBRON TECHNOLOGY - SIGNED SHARE ACQUISITION DEAL WITH SHAREHOLDER OF XUZHOU WEIJIA BIO-TECH CO, WEIJIA BIO-TECH.HEBRON TECHNOLOGY CO LTD - TO ACQUIRE 49 PERCENT EQUITY INTEREST IN IN WEIJIA BIO-TECH FOR 1.4 MILLION CLASS A COMMON SHARES OF CO.  Full Article

Hebron Technology Files For Mixed Shelf Of Up To $50 Mln‍​
Tuesday, 13 Feb 2018 06:16am EST 

Feb 13 (Reuters) - Hebron Technology Co Ltd ::HEBRON TECHNOLOGY CO LTD FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UP TO $50 MILLION – SEC FILING ‍​.  Full Article

Hebron Technology Co Ltd awarded $7.4 mln contract
Wednesday, 6 Sep 2017 06:30am EDT 

Sept 6 (Reuters) - Hebron Technology Co Ltd :Hebron Technology Co Ltd awarded $7.4 million contract.Hebron Technology Co Ltd - ‍awarded approximately $7.4 million contract to provide holistic process pipeline solution for Zhuhai Zhaoli Food Technology Co​.  Full Article

Hebron Tech signs framework agreement to form JV with Ukrainian company
Monday, 26 Jun 2017 06:30am EDT 

June 26 (Reuters) - Hebron Technology Co Ltd :Hebron technology co., ltd. Signs framework agreement to form jv with ukrainian company.Hebron technology co-co, ‍biopromin agreed to establish jv to develop, manufacture, market biopromin's proprietary noninvasive blood analyzing devices in china​.Hebron technology co says ‍jv will be based in konggang new area, longgang district, wenzhou city, zhejiang province with registered capital of $5 million​.Hebron technology co ltd- hebron will own 80% of jv, with biopromin owning remaining 20%.Hebron technology co ltd - ‍biopromin will also have right of first refusal to acquire an additional 5% ownership in jv from hebron​.  Full Article

Hebron Technology Co wins bid on design and implementation project
Wednesday, 24 May 2017 06:30am EDT 

May 24 (Reuters) - Tianjin Chase Sun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd <300026.SZ>: :Hebron Technology Co Ltd - won bid on design and implementation project at pharmaceutical production facility owned by Tianjin Chase Sun Pharmaceutical.  Full Article

Hebron Technology announces second half and full year 2016 financial results
Tuesday, 11 Apr 2017 06:30am EDT 

Hebron Technology Co Ltd : Hebron Technology announces second half and full year 2016 financial results . For six months ended december 31 diluted earnings per share $ 0.31 . Diluted earnings per share $0.31 for six months ended December 31, 2016 .For six months ended December 31, 2016, total revenues increased by $2.5 million, or 17.9 pct, to $16.4 million from $13.9 million last year.  Full Article

Hebron Technology signs letter of intent to acquire B2B E-Commerce Company
Friday, 10 Mar 2017 04:15pm EST 

Hebron Technology Co Ltd : Signs letter of intent to acquire B2B E-Commerce Company .Pursuant to LOI entered into on March 8, 2017, Hebron intends to acquire a majority equity interest in Xinxiao with cash on hand.  Full Article

Hebron Technology announces pricing of initial public offering
Friday, 23 Dec 2016 05:25pm EST 

Hebron Technology Co Ltd - : Says initial public offering of 2.70 million common shares priced at $4.00 per share .Hebron Technology Co Ltd announces pricing of initial public offering.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.