Edition:
United States

D'Ieteren SA (IETB.BR)

IETB.BR on Brussels Stock Exchange

37.01EUR
14 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
€37.01
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
41,910
52-wk High
€46.56
52-wk Low
€35.65

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

D'Ieteren Aims At An Average Of 2 To 3 Pct Sales Growth For Next 5 Years
Tuesday, 12 Dec 2017 12:50pm EST 

Dec 12 (Reuters) - D'IETEREN SA ::D'IETEREN AUTO NOW AIMS AT AN AVERAGE OF 2-3% SALES GROWTH FOR NEXT 5 YEARS..ADJUSTED OPERATING MARGIN TARGET FOR D'IETEREN AUTO INCLUDING CORPORATE HAS BEEN UPPED FROM 2.5% TO >3% FOR NEXT 5 YRS.D'IETEREN AUTO PRE-TAX ROCE TARGET HAS BEEN INCREASED FROM 15% TO 20% FOR NEXT 5 YEARS.D'IETEREN AUTO YEAR-TO-DATE SALES AT END OF OCTOBER WERE UP 5.9% VERSUS SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR..  Full Article

D'Ieteren, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Have Signed A Definitive Agreement
Tuesday, 28 Nov 2017 08:11am EST 

Nov 28 (Reuters) - D'IETEREN SA ::CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE HAVE SIGNED A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING A PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON​.‍AGREEMENT REGARDING ACQUISITION BY CD&R OF A 40% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN BELRON GROUP​.‍D'IETEREN AND MANAGEMENT TO RETAIN REMAINING 60% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN COMPANY​.‍PROPOSED TRANSACTION VALUES BELRON AT EUR 3 BILLION​.  Full Article

D'Ieteren and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice enter discussions regarding partnership investment in Belron
Sunday, 19 Nov 2017 04:14pm EST 

Nov 19 (Reuters) - D'Ieteren SA ::‍D'IETEREN AND CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE ENTER EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON​.D'IETEREN SA - ‍ENTERED INTO EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS UNDER WHICH DUBILIER & RICE​-MANAGED FUNDS WOULD ACQUIRE A 40% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN BELRON GROUP.‍UNDER PROPOSED AGREEMENT, D'IETEREN AND MANAGEMENT WOULD RETAIN REMAINING 60% OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN COMPANY​.D'IETEREN - ‍PROPOSED TRANSACTION WOULD VALUE BELRON AT EUR 3 BILLION (ENTERPRISE VALUE) WHICH TRANSLATES INTO AN EQUITY VALUE OF ABOUT EUR 1,550 MILLION​.‍PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS SUBJECT TO AN INFORMATION AND CONSULTATION PROCESS WITH BELRON'S FRENCH WORKERS COUNCIL​.‍PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS ALSO SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF RELEVANT REGULATORY AND COMPETITION AUTHORITIES​.  Full Article

D'Ieteren's subsidiary Belron acquires Maisoning Group in France‍​
Thursday, 19 Oct 2017 02:21am EDT 

Oct 19 (Reuters) - D'IETEREN SA ::SUBSIDIARY BELRON ENTERS HOME REPAIR MARKET IN EUROPE THROUGH ACQUISITION OF MAISONING GROUP IN FRANCE‍​.  Full Article

D'ieteren H1 consolidated sales rise by 8.2% year-on-year
Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 12:12pm EDT 

Aug 31 (Reuters) - D'ieteren Sa ::MAINTAINS ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE: AIMS AT ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX, GROUP’S SHARE, THAT IS ABOUT 10% HIGHER COMPARED TO EUR 241.6 MILLION IN 2016..H1 CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX REACHED EUR 117.2 MILLION (EUR 154.9 MILLION IN H1 2016)..H1 CONSOLIDATED SALES AMOUNTED TO EUR 3,699.5 MILLION, +8.2% YEAR-ON-YEAR.H1 GROUP’S SHARE IN THE NET RESULT EUR 77.0 MILLION (EUR 108.8 MILLION IN H1 2016)..  Full Article

D'Ieteren group's consolidated sales rose by 11.9 pct in Q1 2017
Thursday, 1 Jun 2017 01:34am EDT 

June 1 (Reuters) - D'IETEREN SA ::D'IETEREN GROUP'S CONSOLIDATED SALES ROSE BY 11.9% IN 1Q 2017.MOLESKINE'S REVENUES INCREASED BY 13.8% IN Q1 2017 UNDERPINNED BY STRONG GROWTH IN RETAIL, E-COMMERCE AND WHOLESALE..‍MAINTAINS ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE​.‍EXPECTS HOWEVER A RESULT OVER FIRST SEMESTER 2017 THAT SHOULD BE MORE OR LESS EQUIVALENT TO RESULT REALIZED OVER FIRST SEMESTER 2016, AT COMPARABLE PERIMETERS​.Q2 GROUP AIMS AT AN ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX, THAT IS ABOUT 10% HIGHER COMPARED TO EUR 241.6 MILLION IN 2016.‍MOLESKINE REITERATES ITS OUTLOOK​.  Full Article

D'Ieteren explores option to bring in minority partner in Belron unit
Tuesday, 2 May 2017 11:56am EDT 

May 2 (Reuters) - D'ieteren SA ::D'Ieteren is exploring the potential to bring a minority partner into Belron.D'Ieteren is advised by Goldman Sachs International and J.P. Morgan Limited.  Full Article

D'Ieteren revises 2016 guidance upwards
Tuesday, 7 Feb 2017 12:20pm EST 

D'Ieteren SA : Upward revision of D'Ieteren's fy 2016 guidance . D'ieteren now anticipates an improvement of about 12 percent in its 2016 current consolidated result before tax, group's share .D'Ieteren auto and Belron both exceeded expectations in december due to strong year-end market conditions.  Full Article

D'Ieteren reaches an total shareholding of 90.4 pct in Moleskine
Monday, 5 Dec 2016 01:22am EST 

D'Ieteren NV : Announced on Friday the provisional results of the MTO on Moleskine shares . Says mandatory tender offer launched by D'Ieteren on Moleskine shares has ended today after a three week offer period . D'Ieteren reaches an aggregate shareholding of 89.0 pct in Moleskine . Adding the treasury shares detained by Moleskine, the total shareholding reaches 90.4 pct .D'Ieteren will launch a sell-out phase.  Full Article

Moleskine shares rise above bid price, trader cites short covering
Friday, 23 Sep 2016 03:41am EDT 

Moleskine: Shares in the Italian notebook maker rise above the bid price offered by Belgian car importer D'Ieteren . Stock is up 13 pct at 2.42 euros by 0734 GMT; . Milan-based trader says move likely due to short covering; does not believe bid will be sweetened or counter offer will come as D'Ieteren bid "well priced" . D'Ieteren has agreed to buy a 41 percent stake in Moleskine at 2.40 euros per share and will launch a mandatory offer for the rest of the group to delist it from the Milan bourse.[nL8N1BY50H] Further company coverage: [MSK.MI] (Reporting by Milan newsroom).  Full Article

French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on Dec 13

Dec 13 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.