Edition:
United States

Italgas SpA (IG.MI)

IG.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

5.67EUR
16 Aug 2019
Change (% chg)

€0.02 (+0.32%)
Prev Close
€5.66
Open
€5.70
Day's High
€5.75
Day's Low
€5.65
Volume
2,990,667
Avg. Vol
2,128,062
52-wk High
€6.28
52-wk Low
€4.41

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Italgas Buys From Sienergas Gas Distribution Activities In Cannara, Perugia
Thursday, 1 Aug 2019 06:00am EDT 

Aug 1 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::ACQUIRES FROM SIENERGAS NATURAL GAS DISTRIBUTION ACTIVITIES IN CANNARA (PERUGIA).  Full Article

Italgas H1 Net Profit Up 10.3% YoY
Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019 02:06am EDT 

July 30 (Reuters) - ITALGAS SpA ::H1 REVENUE EUR 609.4 MILLION, UP 2.3% YOY.H1 NET PROFIT EUR 166.20 MILLION, UP 10.3% YOY.H1 EBIT EUR 241.6 MILLION, UP 8.3% YOY.SAYS NET DEBT AT END-JUNE EUR 3.86 BILLION.H1 TECHNICAL INVESTMENTS EUR 317.7 MILLION, UP 39.4% YOY.ACTIVITIES WILL CONTINUE IN 2019 IN LINE WITH THE OBJECTIVES SET UP IN THE 2019-2025 STRATEGIC PLAN.  Full Article

Italgas Launches Bond Issue Due In 11 Years Of Expected EUR 500 Mln
Wednesday, 17 Jul 2019 04:43am EDT 

July 17 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::LAUNCHES BOND ISSUE DUE IN 11 YEARS OF EXPECTED EUR 500 MILLION.  Full Article

Italgas signs MoU with France's GRDF to strengthen cooperation in gas distribution
Friday, 28 Jun 2019 06:00am EDT 

June 28 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA says::SIGNS MOU WITH FRANCE'S GRDF TO STRENGTHEN COOPERATION IN GAS DISTRIBUTION.  Full Article

Italgas Q1 Net Profit EUR 86.3 Mln, UP 15.5% YOY
Tuesday, 14 May 2019 02:25am EDT 

May 14 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::Q1 REVENUE EUR 310.8 MILLION, UP 9.9 PERCENT YOY.Q1 NET PROFIT EUR 86.3 MILLION, UP 15.5 PERCENT YOY.Q1 EBITDA EUR 219.2 MILLION, UP 10.5 PERCENT YOY.SAYS NET DEBT AT END-MARCH EUR 3.7 BILLION.  Full Article

Italgas Wins 12-Year Concession Of Gas Distribution Service In Turin Area
Thursday, 25 Apr 2019 02:10am EDT 

April 25 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::ITALGAS IS AWARDED WITH 12-YEAR CONCESSION OF GAS DISTRIBUTION SERVICE IN TURIN 2 - IMPIANTO DI TORINO" DISTRICT.PLANNED INVESTMENTS OF ABOUT 200 MILLION EUROS FOR BENEFIT OF TERRITORY.  Full Article

Italgas FY Net Profit Up 7.1 Pct At EUR 313.7 Mln
Friday, 22 Feb 2019 06:53am EST 

Feb 22 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::FY REVENUE EUR 1.18 BILLION, UP 4.6 PERCENT YOY.FY EBITDA EUR 839.5 MILLION, UP 8.2 PERCENT YOY.FY NET PROFIT EUR 313.7 MILLION, UP 7.1 PERCENT YOY.NET FINANCIAL DEBT: €3,814.3 MILLION (+2.5%) AT END-DEC.PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF EUR 0.234 PER SHARE.  Full Article

Italgas Signs Deal To Buy 19 Concessions In Central And Southern Italy And Sardinia
Friday, 28 Dec 2018 11:51am EST 

Dec 28 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::AGREEMENT FOR ACQUISITION OF 19 CONCESSIONS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN ITALY AND SARDINIA.TOTAL EVALUATION OF THESE ACQUISITIONS (ENTERPRISE VALUE) HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED AT ABOUT EUR 68.6 MILLION.AT CLOSING OF TRANSACTION, PRICE WILL BE PAID IN FULL IN CASH, NET OF DEBT.IN ADDITION, TO ACQUIRE 10% OF ISGASTRENTATRÈ, OWNER OF CONCESSION FOR GAS DISTRIBUTION IN BASIN 33 OF SARDINIA.AGREEMENTS FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ISGASTRENTATRÈ ALSO PROVIDE FOR THE COMMITMENT TO TAKE OVER THE REMAINING 90%.IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET, CONSCOOP MUST REPURCHASE 10% ISGASTRENTATRÈ STAKE AT SAME PRICE (EUR 300,000).  Full Article

Italgas expects new M&A operation by year end - CEO
Monday, 5 Nov 2018 08:50am EST 

Nov 5 (Reuters) - Italgas CEO Paolo Gallo says::EXPECTS TO ANNOUNCE NEW M&A OPERATION BY YEAR END.  Full Article

Italgas Approves Issue Of One Or More Bonds By Nov 4, 2019
Monday, 5 Nov 2018 06:38am EST 

Nov 5 (Reuters) - Italgas SpA ::SAYS APPROVED RENEWAL OF EMTN PROGRAMME.BOARD HAS ALSO APPROVED ISSUE, BY 4 NOVEMBER 2019, OF ONE OR MORE BONDS TO BE PLACED WITH INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS.  Full Article

Italgas plans to spend up to $2 bln on M&A, to upgrade grid

MILAN, June 12 Italy's biggest gas distributor, Italgas, has earmarked almost 2 billion euros ($2.27 billion) for possible merger deals and double that amount for maintenance and further upgrades to its grid in its latest business plan.