Edition:
United States

Liberty Latin America Ltd (LILA.OQ)

LILA.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Global Select Market

16.28USD
4:00pm EDT
Change (% chg)

$0.37 (+2.33%)
Prev Close
$15.91
Open
$16.15
Day's High
$16.31
Day's Low
$15.96
Volume
57,220
Avg. Vol
93,679
52-wk High
$22.20
52-wk Low
$13.96

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Liberty Latin America Reports Q2 Rebased Revenue Growth Of 3% To $983 Mln
Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019 04:35pm EDT 

Aug 6 (Reuters) - Liberty Latin America Ltd ::LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA REPORTS Q2 AND H1 2019 RESULTS.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - QTRLY REBASED REVENUE GROWTH OF 3% TO $983 MILLION.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - RECONFIRMING 2019 OCF GUIDANCE OF MORE THAN$1.525 BILLION.  Full Article

Liberty Latin America To Acquire Controlling Stake In Uts
Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019 07:00am EDT 

Liberty Latin America Ltd ::LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA TO ACQUIRE CONTROLLING STAKE IN UTS.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - UTS IS VALUED AT AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF $189 MILLION ON A CASH- AND DEBT-FREE BASIS.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA INTENDS TO FINANCE ACQUISITION OF UTS THROUGH EXISTING LIQUIDITY.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE REPRESENTS ALL SHARES HELD IN UTS BY GOVERNMENT OF CURAÇAO..  Full Article

Liberty Latin America To Acquire Controlling Interest In Cabletica
Monday, 12 Feb 2018 05:00pm EST 

Feb 12 (Reuters) - Liberty Latin America Ltd ::LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA TO ACQUIRE CONTROLLING INTEREST IN CABLETICA.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍ACQUISITION OF 80% STAKE IN LEADING COSTA RICAN CABLE OPERATOR​.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍IN TRANSACTION, CABLETICA IS BEING VALUED AT AN ENTERPRISE VALUE OF CRC 143 BILLION​.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍CURRENT OWNERS OF CABLETICA WILL RETAIN REMAINING 20% INTEREST​.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍AT CLOSING, CABLETICA IS EXPECTED TO HAVE TOTAL NET DEBT OF APPROXIMATELY $125 MILLION​.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍CURRENT OWNERS OF CABLETICA WILL RETAIN REMAINING 20% INTEREST.​.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA- INTENDS TO FINANCE DEAL OF 80% EQUITY STAKE IN CABLETICA THROUGH COMBINATION OF INCREMENTAL DEBT BORROWINGS, EXISTING LIQUIDITY.LIBERTY LATIN AMERICA LTD - ‍TRANSACTION EXCLUDES TELEVISORA'S EXISTING CONTENT ASSETS​.  Full Article