Edition:
United States

Moog Inc (MOGa.N)

MOGa.N on New York Stock Exchange

79.48USD
17 Nov 2017
Change (% chg)

$-0.47 (-0.59%)
Prev Close
$79.95
Open
$79.45
Day's High
$80.51
Day's Low
$79.45
Volume
19,792
Avg. Vol
31,192
52-wk High
$89.37
52-wk Low
$60.69

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

MOOG REPORTS Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.07
Friday, 3 Nov 2017 07:55am EDT 

Nov 3 (Reuters) - Moog Inc ::MOOG REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR END RESULTS.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.07.Q4 SALES $649 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $616.7 MILLION.Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.95 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.SEES FY 2018 SALES UP 5 PERCENT.SEES FY 2018 SALES $2.62 BILLION.SEES FSICAL 2018 OPERATING MARGINS OF 11.0%, UP 100 BASIS POINTS​.‍FORECAST FISCAL 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $4.10, PLUS OR MINUS $0.20​.SEES FISCAL 2018 CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS OF $230 MILLION, UP 6%​.‍FORECAST FISCAL​ 2018 CASH FLOW FROM OPERATIONS OF $230 MILLION, UP 6%.‍CONSOLIDATED YEAR-END 12-MONTH BACKLOG WAS $1.2 BILLION​.STARTING IN FY'18, SEGMENT REPORTING WILL CHANGE TO 3 SEGMENTS, AIRCRAFT CONTROLS, SPACE AND DEFENSE CONTROLS AND INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS​.FY2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $4.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S.‍AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF RESTRUCTURING AND COST-CUTTING, "BUSINESS IS TURNING UP​".  Full Article

Moog and unit enter into ninth amendment to Receivables Purchase Agreement
Thursday, 26 Oct 2017 12:39pm EDT 

Oct 26 (Reuters) - Moog Inc ::Says on Oct 23, co, unit entered ninth amendment to Receivables Purchase Agreement, dated Oct 23, increasing borrowing capacity to $130 million​.Says ‍amendment extends maturity of facility to October 23, 2019 - SEC filing​.  Full Article

‍Moog Inc and Sia Engineering Company announced formation of a JV, Moog Aircraft Services Asia​
Tuesday, 3 Oct 2017 06:30pm EDT 

Oct 3 (Reuters) - Moog Inc :Says ‍Moog Inc and Sia Engineering Company announced formation of a joint venture company, Moog Aircraft Services Asia​.Says Mmoog holds a 51% equity stake in company and SIAEC holds remaining 49%​.Says ‍operation will reside in a new facility in Singapore​.  Full Article

Moog Q3 earnings per share $1.11
Friday, 28 Jul 2017 07:55am EDT 

July 28 (Reuters) - Moog Inc :Moog reports third quarter results.Q3 earnings per share $1.11.Q3 sales $626 million versus i/b/e/s view $613 million.Moog inc - 2017 forecast sales raised $10 million from last quarter's forecast, to $2.46 billion, up 2% over last year.Moog inc - ‍forecast full year operating margins of 10.1%, a slight increase from last quarter's forecast​.Moog inc - ‍forecast 2017 earnings per share raised $0.25 to $3.75, plus or minus $0.10​.Moog inc - consolidated 12-month backlog was $1.2 billion.Fy2017 revenue view $2.45 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Moog Q2 earnings per share $0.88
Friday, 28 Apr 2017 07:55am EDT 

April 28 (Reuters) - Moog Inc :Moog reports second quarter results.Q2 earnings per share $0.88.Q2 sales rose 3 percent to $632 million.Q2 earnings per share view $0.85, revenue view $610.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Moog inc says forecast sales of $2.45 billion in 2017.Moog inc - forecast fy sales of $2.45 billion, up 2% over last year.Sees 2017 earnings per share of $3.50, plus or minus $0.15.Fy2017 earnings per share view $3.59, revenue view $2.43 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Moog inc - "we're on track for our full year guidance".Moog inc - consolidated 12-month backlog was $1.2 billion.  Full Article

Moog reports Q1 earnings per share $0.84
Friday, 27 Jan 2017 08:05am EST 

Moog Inc : Moog reports first quarter results . Q1 earnings per share $0.84 . Q1 sales $590 million versus I/B/E/S view $583.2 million . Q1 earnings per share view $0.80 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S . Moog Inc says total aircraft controls sales in quarter were $268 million, up 6pct year over year . Moog Inc sees 2017 sales of $2.42 billion, up 1pct over last year, down $20 million from last quarter's forecast . Moog Inc sees 2017 operating margins of 10.0pct . Moog Inc sees 2017 earnings per share of $3.50, plus or minus $0.20, unchanged from last quarter's forecast .FY2017 earnings per share view $3.54, revenue view $2.45 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

Moog reports Q3 earnings of $1.00/share
Friday, 29 Jul 2016 07:55am EDT 

Moog Inc : Q3 earnings per share $1.00 . Q3 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S . Total aircraft controls sales in quarter were $274 million, up 1 percent from a year ago. . Current backlog at quarter-end is $1.2 billion . quarterly military aircraft sales of $134 million were 5 percent lower year over year . FY EPS forecast unchanged from 90 days ago .Moog Inc says updated its projections for fiscal 2016, ending October 1, 2016, to include sales of $2.42 billion.  Full Article

Moog Inc says entered into amendment to loan agreement of Mar 28, 2013
Wednesday, 29 Jun 2016 10:35am EDT 

Moog Inc : Moog Inc says entered into amendment no. 3 dated as of June 28, 2016 to fourth amended and restated loan agreement dated as of March 28, 2013 . Says amendment extends the maturity of the credit facility from May 22, 2019 to June 28, 2021 - SEC Filing Source - http://1.usa.gov/2995xSF Further company coverage: [MOGa.N] (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780).  Full Article

Moog Announces Investment in Additive Manufacturing Business
Friday, 4 Dec 2015 09:19am EST 

Moog Inc:Says that it has acquired a 70% ownership of Linear Mold and Engineering with an option to acquire the remaining 30%.Terms of the investment were not disclosed.Acquisition is expected to be neutral to Moog's 2016 earnings per share.  Full Article

BRIEF-MOOG REPORTS Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.07

* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.95 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S