Edition:
United States

Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS (PETKM.IS)

PETKM.IS on Istanbul Stock Exchange

7.08TRY
12 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

0.20TL (+2.91%)
Prev Close
6.88TL
Open
6.89TL
Day's High
7.10TL
Day's Low
6.88TL
Volume
26,372,213
Avg. Vol
21,647,214
52-wk High
7.10TL
52-wk Low
3.53TL

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Petkim Q3 net profit rises to 374.1 million lira
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 11:38am EST 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - PETKIM ::Q3 NET PROFIT OF 374.1 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 136.7 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.Q3 REVENUE OF 1.78 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 968.8 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Petkim to issue bonds up to $500 million
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 11:07am EDT 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - PETKIM ::TO ISSUE BONDS WORTH UP TO USD 500 MILLION ABROAD.PLANS TO BE INDIRECT SHAREHOLDER IN STAR RAFINERI WITH PROCEEDS TO BE RECEIVED FROM ISSUANCE.  Full Article

Petkim faces SCT tax demand and tax penalty of 165 million lira in total
Monday, 28 Aug 2017 03:09am EDT 

Aug 28 (Reuters) - PETKIM ::SAID ON FRIDAY COMPANY NOTIFIED BY TAX AUTHORITY FOR 66 MILLION LIRA SPECIAL CONSUMPTION TAX (SCT) AND 99 MILLION LIRA TAX PENALTY, UPON AN INVESTIGATION RELATED TO PYGAS CONSUMPTION IN 2014.NOT TO PAY THESE AMOUNTS AT THIS POINT AND WILL USE ALL OF ITS LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING SETTLEMENT AND COURT PROCESS REGARDING THIS NOTIFICATION.  Full Article

Petkim Q2 net profit rises to 302.5 million lira
Friday, 11 Aug 2017 02:53am EDT 

Aug 11 (Reuters) - PETKIM PETROKIMYA HOLDING AS ::REPORTED ON THURSDAY Q2 REVENUE OF 1.84 BILLION LIRA VERSUS 1.18 BILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.Q2 NET PROFIT WAS 302.5 MILLION LIRA VERSUS 226.9 MILLION LIRA YEAR AGO.  Full Article

Petkim reports Q1 net profit of 365.9 mln lira
Friday, 5 May 2017 01:10am EDT 

May 5 (Reuters) - Petkim Petrokimya Holding ::Said on Thursday that Q1 revenue at 1.77 billion lira ($497.25 million)versus 1.11 billion lira year ago.Q1 net profit at 365.9 million lira versus 146.5 million lira year ago.  Full Article

Socar Turkey Enerji sells 1.32 pct stake in Petkim at total 88.0 mln lira- KAP
Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 07:22am EST 

Socar Turkey Enerji: Sells 1.32 percent stake in Petkim at 4.44 lira per share for a total of 88.0 million lira ($23.60 million) .Says total indirect and direct stake in Petkim decreases to 51 percent from 52.32 percent after the sale.  Full Article

Socar Turkey Enerji says plans to sell some Petkim shares - KAP
Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 10:13am EST 

Public Disclosure Platform (KAP):Shareholder Socar Turkey Enerji says plans to sell some of Petkim shares in March.  Full Article

Petkim proposes net 0.34 lira/shr dividend for 2016
Tuesday, 7 Mar 2017 01:23am EST 

Petkim Petrokimya Holding AS :Said on Monday that proposes FY 2016 dividend of gross 0.4 lira ($0.1079) net 0.34 lira per share payable starting from April 14.  Full Article

Petkim 2016 net profit rises to 725.8 million lira
Thursday, 2 Mar 2017 12:37pm EST 

Petkim : FY 2016 net profit of 725.8 million lira ($195.26 million) versus 626.4 million lira year ago .FY 2016 revenue of 4.53 billion lira versus 4.53 billion lira year ago.  Full Article

Socar Turkey Enerji sells 35.0 mln shares in Petkim at 4.35 lira/shr -KAP
Monday, 17 Oct 2016 06:10am EDT 

Public Disclosure Platform (KAP): Socar Turkey Enerji sells 35.0 million shares in Petkim at 4.35 lira ($1.43) per share .Direct and indirect share of Socar Turkey Enerji's in Petkim decreases to 52.32 percent from 54.65 percent while direct share in Petkim decreases to 1.32 percent from 3.65 percent.  Full Article