Edition:
United States

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc (SBOT.OQ)

SBOT.OQ on NASDAQ Stock Exchange Capital Market

0.92USD
3:59pm EST
Change (% chg)

$-0.10 (-9.80%)
Prev Close
$1.02
Open
$1.01
Day's High
$1.01
Day's Low
$0.91
Volume
18,466
Avg. Vol
6,827
52-wk High
$2.21
52-wk Low
$0.91

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Stellar Biotechnologies Q3 loss per share $0.14
Tuesday, 9 Aug 2016 08:00am EDT 

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc : Q3 loss per share $0.14 .Stellar Biotechnologies reports third quarter 2016 financial results and operational highlights.  Full Article

Stellar Biotechnologies says q3 loss per share $0.14
Tuesday, 9 Aug 2016 08:00am EDT 

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc : Qtrly total revenues of $181,092 compared to $157,748 .says q3 loss per share $0.14.  Full Article

Neovacs and Stellar Biotechnologies launch Neostell, joint venture to manufacture Kinoids
Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016 02:01am EDT 

Neovacs SA : Neovacs and Stellar Biotechnologies announce launch of Neostell, joint venture to manufacture Kinoids .Bernard Fanget, Frank Oakes and Miguel Sieler appointed to administrative board.  Full Article

Frigate Ventures posts 8.3 pct passive stake in Stellar Biotechnologies as of June 30 - SEC Filing
Thursday, 7 Jul 2016 04:24pm EDT 

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc :Frigate Ventures LP reports 8.3 percent passive stake in Stellar Biotechnologies Inc as of June 30 - SEC Filing.  Full Article

Neovacs and Stellar Biotechnologies sign JV agreement to create Neostell
Thursday, 12 May 2016 02:03am EDT 

Neovacs SA : Neovacs and Stellar Biotechnologies sign joint venture agreement to create Neostell . JV owned 70 pct by Neovacs and 30 pct by Stellar Biotechnologies .Beyond interest of 30 pct held by stellar , Neovacs has received 5 million euro for this project from public funding program.  Full Article

Stellar Biotechnologies and Neovacs sign JV
Wednesday, 11 May 2016 10:04am EDT 

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc : Stellar Biotechnologies and Neovacs sign joint venture agreement to manufacture conjugated therapeutic vaccines with Stellar Klh(TM) . Purpose of joint venture is to produce Neovacs' Kinoid immunotherapy product candidates, including Ifna-Kinoid . Joint venture company will be owned initially 70% by Neovacs, with Stellar holding remaining 30% interest . Says under terms of joint venture agreement, Stellar and Neovacs will form a company in France . JV will be governed by 3-member board of directors, two of whom will be appointed by Neovacs and one appointed by Stellar . Says under terms of joint venture agreement, Stellar and Neovacs will form a company in France .Says joint venture has an initial ten-year term, renewable for successive five-year terms.  Full Article

Stellar Biotechnologies reports Q2 loss per share $0.10
Monday, 9 May 2016 05:19pm EDT 

Stellar Biotechnologies Inc : Reports second quarter 2016 financial results and operational highlights .Q2 loss per share $0.10.  Full Article

Stellar Biotechnologies and Neovacs propose to form joint venture
Wednesday, 20 Jan 2016 04:00pm EST 

Stellar Biotechnologies and Neovacs:Stellar Biotechnologies and Neovacs propose to form joint venture to manufacture conjugated therapeutic vaccines with Stellar Klh.Parties intend to negotiate the terms of one or more definitive agreements related to the organization, ownership allocation.Says parties anticipate that the joint venture will be owned initially 70% by neovacs.Parties anticipate that joint venture will be owned initially 70% by Neovacs, with Stellar Holding the remaining 30% interest.Parties anticipate Stellar Holding the remaining 30% interest.  Full Article

BRIEF-Stellar Biotechnologies Q3 loss per share $0.12

* Stellar Biotechnologies reports third quarter 2017 financial results

No consensus analysis data available.