Edition:
United States

SNP Schneider Neureither & Partner SE (SHFG.DE)

SHFG.DE on Xetra

29.92EUR
15 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

€-0.08 (-0.27%)
Prev Close
€30.00
Open
€30.00
Day's High
€30.36
Day's Low
€29.92
Volume
2,953
Avg. Vol
17,225
52-wk High
€49.21
52-wk Low
€28.03

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

SNP AG 9-mth revenue at EUR 81.0 million​
Friday, 27 Oct 2017 02:28am EDT 

Oct 27 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::REVENUE RISES TO EUR 81.0 MILLION IN FIRST NINE MONTHS (+40.8% YEAR-OVER-YEAR)​.OUTLOOK 2017: REVENUE AROUND EUR 120 MILLION (PREVIOUS FORECAST: EUR 110 MILLION)​.‍FORECASTING A GENERALLY BALANCED OPERATING RESULT FOR 2017 FISCAL YEAR​.‍UNADJUSTED, GROUP IS RECORDING NEGATIVE EBITDA OF EUR -0.5 MILLION FOR 9MTH (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 6.3 MILLION)​.  Full Article

SNP Group raises revenue forecast with generally balanced operating result for 2017
Wednesday, 25 Oct 2017 02:27am EDT 

Oct 25 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG :DGAP-ADHOC: SNP SCHNEIDER-NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG RAISES ITS REVENUE FORECAST WITH GENERALLY BALANCED OPERATING RESULT (EBIT) FOR THE 2017 FISCAL YEAR.IS INCREASING THE FORECAST FOR GROUP REVENUE TO AROUND EUR 120 MILLION FOR THE CURRENT FY (PREVIOUS REVENUE FORECAST: EUR 110 MILLION).IS FORECASTING A GENERALLY BALANCED OPERATING RESULT (EBIT) FOR THE 2017 FY (PREVIOUS EARNINGS FORECAST: EBIT MARGIN OF 7% TO 12% FOR THE 2017 FISCAL YEAR).  Full Article

‍Techniche says signed agreement for sale of ERST European Retail Systems Technology GmbH
Wednesday, 18 Oct 2017 05:42pm EDT 

Oct 19 (Reuters) - Techniche Ltd :‍Signed agreement for sale of ERST European Retail Systems Technology GmbH, Techniche Limited's German subsidiary company​.‍Expected proceeds from sale of non-core business are estimated at A$4.0 million​.‍Purchaser under agreement is German company SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner AG​.  Full Article

SNP and NTTDATA Global Solutions enter into strategic business alliance
Wednesday, 6 Sep 2017 05:01am EDT 

Sept 6 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::SNP AG AND NTTDATA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ENTER INTO A STRATEGIC BUSINESS ALLIANCE.ALLIANCE TO OFFER SOFTWARE CENTRIC HIGH AUTOMATED TRANSFORMATION SERVICES.  Full Article

SNP Q2 EBIT down at EUR 0.5 mln​
Friday, 28 Jul 2017 01:45am EDT 

July 28 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::‍REVENUE GROWTH IN FIRST HALF OF 2017 TO EUR 48.0 MILLION (+26.7%); Q2 2017: EUR 26.4 MILLION (+36.0%)​.‍ORDER BACKLOG (JUNE 30, 2017): EUR 48.5 MILLION (+66%)​.‍EXECUTIVE BOARD CONFIRMS ITS REVENUE AND EARNINGS FORECAST​.‍AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS, SNP EXPECTS THAT SECOND HALF OF YEAR WILL BE MUCH STRONGER​.H1 ‍EBITDA OF EUR -0.6 MILLION AT END OF FIRST SIX MONTHS OF YEAR (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 4.1 MILLION)​.H1 ‍EBIT AMOUNTED TO EUR -1.9 MILLION IN SAME PERIOD (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 3.4 MILLION)​.‍Q2 EBIT WAS EUR 0.5 MILLION (PREVIOUS YEAR: EUR 1.8 MILLION)​.  Full Article

VÖB-Service GmbH and SNP AG agree on strategic cooperation
Thursday, 20 Jul 2017 09:46am EDT 

July 20 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::VÖB-SERVICE GMBH AND SNP AG AGREE ON STRATEGIC COOPERATION.  Full Article

SNP takes over South American ADEPCON Group
Thursday, 20 Jul 2017 01:43am EDT 

July 20 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG :DGAP-NEWS: SNP AG PRESSES ON WITH INTERNATIONALIZATION AND TAKES OVER SOUTH AMERICAN ADEPCON GROUP.‍PARTIES HAVE AGREED TO KEEP PURCHASE PRICE CONFIDENTIAL​.‍WILL ACQUIRE 60% OF ALL SHARES IN SOUTH AMERICAN ADEPCON GROUP, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2017​.REMAINING 40% OF SHARES WILL BE PURCHASED OVER NEXT YEARS.  Full Article

SNP sucessfully concludes capital increase
Thursday, 6 Jul 2017 01:46am EDT 

July 6 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::DGAP-ADHOC: SNP SCHNEIDER-NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG SUCESSFULLY CONCLUDES CAPITAL INCREASE WITH GROSS PROCEEDS OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 18.74 MILLION.  Full Article

SNP AG resolves on capital increase from authorized capital
Wednesday, 5 Jul 2017 11:43am EDT 

July 5 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::RESOLVES ON CAPITAL INCREASE FROM AUTHORIZED CAPITAL.HAS RESOLVED TO INCREASE COMPANY'S SHARE CAPITAL BY UP TO 10% MINUS ONE SHARE.SHARE CAPITAL TO INCREASE FROM EUR 4,976,786 TO UP TO EUR 5,474,463 THROUGH ISSUING UP TO 497,677 NEW SHARES.  Full Article

SNP AG receives order for strategic SAP consolidation programme
Wednesday, 5 Jul 2017 02:31am EDT 

July 5 (Reuters) - SNP SCHNEIDER NEUREITHER & PARTNER AG ::RECEIVES ORDER FOR STRATEGIC SAP CONSOLIDATION PROGRAMME FROM ONE OF THE LARGEST AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIERS IN THE WORLD.  Full Article

BRIEF-SNP AG 9-mth revenue at EUR 81.0 million​

* REVENUE RISES TO EUR 81.0 MILLION IN FIRST NINE MONTHS (+40.8% YEAR-OVER-YEAR)​