Edition:
United States

STADA Arzneimittel AG (STAGn.DE)

STAGn.DE on Xetra

86.64EUR
11:35am EST
Change (% chg)

€-0.34 (-0.39%)
Prev Close
€86.98
Open
€87.40
Day's High
€87.40
Day's Low
€86.44
Volume
22,495
Avg. Vol
47,512
52-wk High
€90.24
52-wk Low
€53.41

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

STADA To Appoint Novartis Exec Goldschmidt As New CEO - Apotheke Adhoc
Thursday, 1 Feb 2018 01:31am EST 

Feb 1 (Reuters) - Stada ::TO APPOINT NOVARTIS EXECUTIVE PETER GOLDSCHMIDT AS NEW CEO - REPORT BY APOTHEKE ADHOC.STADA NOT IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR COMMENT.  Full Article

Stada Says Domination And Profit And Loss Transfer Agreement Concluded
Tuesday, 19 Dec 2017 12:05pm EST 

Dec 19 (Reuters) - Stada ::DOMINATION AND PROFIT AND LOSS TRANSFER AGREEMENT PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 291 ET SEQQ. AKTG CONCLUDED BETWEEN STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG AND NIDDA HEALTHCARE GMBH.DOMINATION AND PROFIT AND LOSS TRANSFER AGREEMENT STILL REQUIRES CONSENT OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF STADA, WHICH IS PLANNED FOR 2 FEBRUARY 2018.SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING OF NIDDA HEALTHCARE HAS ALREADY CONSENTED TO AGREEMENT ON TODAY'S DATE.NIDDA HEALTHCARE IS OFFERING TO ACQUIRE SHARES OF OUTSIDE STADA SHAREHOLDERS IN RETURN FOR CASH COMPENSATION OF EUR 74.40 PER SHARE.DOMINATION AGREEMENT PROVIDES FOR ANNUAL RECURRING COMPENSATION PAYMENT FOR OUTSIDE SHAREHOLDERS OF EUR 3.82 GROSS PER SHARE.  Full Article

Stada confident domination agreement can be struck in Q1 2018
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 06:22am EST 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - Stada :CEO say can confirm medium-term targets.CEO says are confident that a profit and domination agreement with Elliott can be concluded at an EGM in Q1 2018.  Full Article

Stada ‍says is on track to achieve targets for 2017
Thursday, 9 Nov 2017 01:30am EST 

Nov 9 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel AG says :Stada shows good business development in the third quarter of 2017 and the first nine months.9M sales 1.698 billion eur.‍Well on track to achieve targets for 2017​.Q3 reported group sales ‍554.8​ million eur.‍Q3 adjusted ebitda 109.8​ million eur.‍Q3 adjusted net income 31.2​ million eur.‍Expects key earnings figures in q4 of 2017 to be lower than corresponding figures in q3 of 2017​.‍2017 group sales adjusted for currency and portfolio effects are expected to be in range of euro 2.280 billion to euro 2.350 billio​.‍Sees 2017 adjusted ebitda between euro 430 million and euro 450 million​.‍Sees 2017 adjusted net income between euro 195 million and euro 205 million​.  Full Article

Stada says elects Guenter von Au as new chairman
Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 10:49am EDT 

Sept 27 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel Ag :dgap-adhoc: stada arzneimittel ag: supervisory board of stada arzneimittel ag elects dr. Günter von au as new chairman.  Full Article

Stada says investigation finds no misconduct by execs
Friday, 15 Sep 2017 05:28am EDT 

Sept 15 (Reuters) - Stada :Says external law firm’s investigation of certain former execs didn't find evidence of self-enrichment, bribery or other criminal activity‍​.Says any action taken in respect of the law firm's report remains to be determined by stada’s supervisory board and management.Says does not expect the report to have a material impact on the business, operations, results or prospects of stada.  Full Article

Bain, Cinven say expect Stada takeover to close next week
Wednesday, 6 Sep 2017 03:32am EDT 

Sept 6 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel AG :Final result of successful takeover offer for Stada by Bain Capital and Cinven.Say have acquired 63.87 percent of all outstanding shares of Stada during takeover offer.Say closing of transaction is expected to take place next week.  Full Article

Stada says Elliott holds 15.24 pct in company
Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 06:04am EDT 

Aug 31 (Reuters) - Stada says:Elliott holds 13.26 percent of voting rights plus 1.98 percent in instruments, resulting in total of 15.24 percent.  Full Article

Stada investors postpone approval of 2016 actions of the executive board
Wednesday, 30 Aug 2017 10:18am EDT 

Aug 30 (Reuters) - Stada Arzneimittel AG says :Annual general meeting postpones approval of the actions of the executive board for financial year 2016 - guidance 2017 confirmed.  Full Article

Elliott's stake in Stada rises above 10 pct
Friday, 25 Aug 2017 05:17am EDT 

Aug 25 (Reuters) - Stada :Says Elliott's Paul Singer held 10.58 percent of voting rights as of Aug. 21.Says Elliott's Paul Singer previously held 9.61 percent of voting rights.  Full Article

Stada names new CEO to replace Albrecht

FRANKFURT Stada on Thursday named Peter Goldschmidt to take over as chief executive from Sept. 1, replacing Claudio Albrecht after less than a year in office.