Edition:
United States

21Vianet Group Inc (VNET.O)

VNET.O on Nasdaq

8.24USD
10:45am EST
Change (% chg)

$-0.03 (-0.36%)
Prev Close
$8.27
Open
$8.27
Day's High
$8.38
Day's Low
$8.01
Volume
332,106
Avg. Vol
696,094
52-wk High
$9.42
52-wk Low
$4.17

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

21Vianet Group q3 adjusted loss per ADS $0.02
Monday, 28 Nov 2016 04:01pm EST 

21vianet Group Inc : Qtrly adjusted loss per ADS $0.02 . 21Vianet group, inc. Reports third quarter 2016 unaudited financial results . Sees q4 2016 revenue rmb 900 million to RMB 940 million . Q3 adjusted loss per share RMB 0.02 . Q3 loss per share RMB 0.15 . Sees fy 2016 revenue RMB 3.64 billion to RMB 3.68 billion . Q3 revenue RMB 968 million versus RMB 924.1 million . 21Vianet group inc - hosting churn rate, which is based on company's core idc business, was 0.95% in q3 of 2016, compared with 1.06% in q2 . Qtrly loss per ADS $0.13 .21Vianet group inc - adjusted ebitda for full year 2016 is expected to be in range of RMB 242 million to RMB 262 million.  Full Article

21Vianet announces joint venture with Warburg Pincus
Monday, 31 Oct 2016 06:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet announces joint venture with Warburg Pincus . 21Vianet says signed a strategic investment agreement to form a joint venture and establish a digital real estate platform in China . 21Vianet says co will seed JV with four existing high-performing IDC assets, valued at over us$300 million . 21Vianet Group - Warburg Pincus will contribute direct capital and extensive industry network and resources in real estate sector . 21Vianet Group - co will continue to own 51% of equity interests in four existing idc assets while Warburg Pincus will own remaining 49% . Says transactions contemplated by JV agreement are expected to close in multiple tranches in first half of 2017 .21Vianet announces joint venture with Warburg Pincus.  Full Article

21Vianet Group reports Q2 adjusted loss per share rmb 0.19
Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 04:05pm EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group Inc reports second quarter 2016 unaudited financial results . Q2 revenue RMB 910.8 million versus RMB 866.8 million . Q2 loss per share RMB 0.22 . Sees FY 2016 revenue RMB 3.62 billion to RMB 3.66 billion . Sees Q3 2016 revenue down about 0.4 percent . Q2 adjusted loss per share RMB 0.19 . Sees Q3 2016 revenue RMB 900 million to RMB 940 million . Sees FY 2016 revenue up about 0.2 percent . Qtrly diluted loss per ADS of $0.20 . Qtrly adjusted diluted loss per ADS $0.17 . Sees Q3 adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in range of RMB 40 million to RMB 60 million .Adjusted EBITDA for full year 2016 is expected to be in range of RMB 240 million to RMB 260 million.  Full Article

Tus-HoldingsCoo Ltd reports 21.4 pck stake in class A ordinary shares of 21Vianet Group
Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 06:39am EDT 

Tus-Holdings co :Reports 21.4% stake in class a ordinary shares of 21Vianet Group as of June 2, 2016 - SEC filing.  Full Article

21vianet Group extends strategic cooperation agreement with Kingsoft
Wednesday, 6 Jul 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group, Inc extends strategic cooperation agreement with Kingsoft . 21Vianet will continue to provide new cabinets to Kingsoft and its designated third-parties .Renewed agreement extends term of strategic cooperation on data center cabinets leasing by three years until January 2021.  Full Article

21Vianet Group to repurchase $200 mln shares
Thursday, 30 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21vianet Group Inc announces US$200 million share repurchase program .Plans to fund repurchases made under program from its available cash balance.  Full Article

21Vianet Group says buyer group's going private proposal withdrawn
Thursday, 30 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group Inc announces receipt of withdrawal of buyer group's going private proposal .As a result, dissolution of special committee of board of company has been approved by board.  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour announce joint venture
Friday, 17 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc : Unis holds a majority stake of 51% in joint venture, and 21Vianet holds remaining 49% stake. .21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour establish joint venture.  Full Article

21Vianet Group says quarterly revenue rises to about $133.7 mln
Thursday, 26 May 2016 04:01pm EDT 

21vianet Group Inc :Qtrly net revenues increased to RMB 862.3 million ($133.7 million) from RMB 860.1 million in comparative period in 2015.  Full Article

21Vianet announces US$388 million investment from Tus-Holdings
Monday, 23 May 2016 06:52am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet announces us$388 million investment from tus-holdings . Share subscription price of approximately us$2.712 per ordinary share, or us$16.274 per ads . Investment will be comprised of newly issued 31,996,874 class a ordinary shares and 111,053,390 class b ordinary shares . After closing of transaction, tus-holdings will, hold approximately 21.4% equity ownership in 21vianet .Investor agrees to be restricted from transferring or otherwise disposing of newly issued shares within 180 days after closing.  Full Article

BRIEF-21Vianet Group Completes Divestiture Of All Remaining Equity Interest In Aipu

* 21VIANET GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF DIVESTITURE OF ALL REMAINING EQUITY INTEREST IN AIPU AND ELIMINATION OF PUT OPTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: