CITIC Ltd (0267.HK)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2009||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||2014||President, Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|57||2016||Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee|
|55||2015||Vice President, Executive Director|
|56||2015||Vice President, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-CITIC Ltd Updates On Issue of Notes Due 2038
- China's CITIC estimates up to $1 billion impairment on Australia's Sino Iron project
- REFILE-China's CITIC estimates up to $1 bln impairment on Australia's Sino Iron project
- BRIEF-Citic Updates On Judgement Concerning Sino Iron Project; Appeal Notice Filed
- China's CITIC closes $1.1 billion Brazil takeover, sees more ahead