China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd (0762.HK)
23 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|53||2009||President, Executive Director|
|54||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2017||Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
|59||2009||Senior Vice President|
- BRIEF-China Unicom Hong Kong aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers in Oct 279.2 mln
- BRIEF-Guangdong Eastone Century Technology signs strategic cooperation framework agreement
- BRIEF-China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd updates on mixed ownership reform plan
- China Unicom's 9-month profit doubles, but warns of tough Q4
- Breakingviews - Communist Party assault muddles Chinese capitalism