China Resources Land Ltd (1109.HK)
21 Jun 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|45||2014||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|45||2017||Co-President, Executive Director|
|48||2017||Co-President, Executive Director|
|45||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Executive Director|
|44||2013||Senior Vice President, General Manager - Jiangsu Region|
- BRIEF-China Resources Land To Borrow Hk$1 Bln Term Loan Facility From A Bank
- BRIEF-China Resources Land Says It Will Purchase Entire Issued Share Capital Of TNZ For RMB1.73 Billion
- BRIEF-China Resources Land Posts March Gross Contracted Sales Of RMB17.40 Bln
- BRIEF-China Resources Land Updates On Acquisitions Of Land Parcels In March
- BRIEF-China Resources Land FY Core Profit Attributable Up 17.7 Pct