Seven & i Holdings Co Ltd (3382.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2016||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|2017||Executive Officer, Senior Officer in Finance Planning Unit|
|55||2015||President & Chief Executive Officer of Subsidiary, Director|
|68||2016||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|64||2018||Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Director of Digital Strategy Promotion, Representative Director|
- Japan's Seven & i sees record profit on U.S. growth
- UPDATE 1-Japan's Seven & i sees record profit on U.S. growth
- BRIEF-Izumi says business alliance with Seven & I Holdings
- Japan's Seven & i sees 6 pct jump in FY profit on U.S. growth
- BRIEF-R&I affirms Seven & i Holdings' rating at "AA" and says stable outlook-R&I