Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|58||2018||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales|
|2012||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources|
|59||2014||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Overseas Business, Director|
- BRIEF-Aevi Genomic Medicine Expands Collaboration With Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co
- BRIEF-Kyowa Kirin, Ultragenyx Announce Crysvita Receives Conditional Marketing Authorization In Europe For The Treatment Of X–Linked Hypophosphatemia In Children
- BRIEF-Kyowa Hakko Kirin appoints KPMG AZSA LLC as new corporate auditor
- BRIEF- Kyowa Hakko Kirin sells 66.6 pct stake in unit Kyowa Medex
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx And Kyowa Kirin Announce Burosumab Receives Positive CHMP Opinion For Treatment Of X-Linked Hypophosphatemia In Children