Kao Corp (4452.T)
19 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2012||Executive President, Representative Director|
|57||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Executive President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|64||2015||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2018||Managing Executive Officer|
- BRIEF-Japan's Kao Says To Buy Back Up To 1.4 Percent Of Own Shares Worth 50 Billion Yen
- BRIEF-Maxnerva Technology Services Says Baker Sung Mahn Sam Stepped Down As CEO
- BRIEF-Uchi Technologies Says Kao, De-Tsan Redesignated As Executive Director
- BRIEF-Kao Corp's Operating Profit For The Year Ended Dec Apparently Came To Around 204 Bln Yen - Nikkei