Kobe Steel Ltd (5406.T)
20 Jul 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2018||President, Representative Director|
|63||2016||President of Subsidiary, Non-Executive Director|
|61||2016||Executive Vice President, Manager of Iron & Steel Business, Representative Director|
|62||2016||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|57||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Welding Business, Director|
- BRIEF-Tokyo Prosecutors Have Subpoenaed Documents From Kobe Steel- Nikkei, Citing Source
- New head of scandal-hit Kobe Steel may seek mergers for some business units |
- UPDATE 1-New head of scandal-hit Kobe Steel may seek mergers for some business units
- Japan's Kobe Steel names Yamaguchi as president after data fraud
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Kobe Steel names Yamaguchi as president after data fraud