JFE Holdings Inc (5411.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|64||2012||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|64||2015||President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|64||2017||President of Subsidiary, Director|
|59||2017||President of Subsidiary, Director|
- Japan's JFE: No major impact from U.S. duties on steel, but fears of 'Trump risk'
- Japan's JFE to spend $9 billion in three years, focus on plant upgrades
- UPDATE 1-Japan's JFE to spend $9 bln in three years, focus on plant upgrades
- BRIEF-Jfe Exec Says Aims To Raise Steel Product Prices By 2,000 Yen Per Tonne In April-September
- Japan February crude steel output drops 0.5 percent year-on-year