Huangshan Tourism Development Co Ltd (600054.SS)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|47||2016||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|47||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Director|
|51||2015||Vice President, Director|
|30||2015||Secretary of the Board|
- BRIEF-Huangshan Tourism Development to invest in tourism project for at least 1 bln yuan
- BRIEF-Huangshan Tourism Development to boost investment in tourism development fund
- BRIEF-Huangshan Tourism Development signs strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
- BRIEF-Huangshan Tourism Development signs strategic cooperation agreement with Shanghai National Accounting Institute
- BRIEF-Huangshan Tourism Development signs co-operate agreement with Huangshan airport