Beijing Sanyuan Foods Co Ltd (600429.SS)
11 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Beijing Sanyuan Foods announces change of accounting auditor
- BRIEF-Beijing Sanyuan Foods to invest 120 mln yuan to set up investment fund worth 4.09 bln yuan
- China's Sanyuan Foods, Fosun to buy St Hubert shareholders
- BRIEF-Beijing Sanyuan Foods, Fosun affiliates to acquire France's Brassica Holdings
- BRIEF-Fosun International, Beijing Sanyuan Foods are close to a joint deal to buy French margarine maker St Hubert from Montagu Private Equity - Bloomberg