Shandong Gold Mining Co Ltd (600547.SS)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|46||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|58||Vice Chairman of the Board, General Manager|
|2013||Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Deputy General Manager|
|54||2016||Finance Director, General Manager, Director|
|49||2011||Deputy General Manager|
- UPDATE 2-Barrick sees gold output drop; won't do deals just to grow
- Exclusive: Acacia, China miners in talks over Tanzania gold deal - sources
- Miner Barrick to take $429 million charge at stalled gold project
- UPDATE 1-Miner Barrick to take $429 mln charge at stalled gold project
- Barrick Gold to take $429 mln charge at Pascua-Lama gold project in Q4