China Security & Fire Co Ltd (600654.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Chairman of the Board|
|35||2017||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Deputy General Manager|
|36||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire to set up wholly owned tech unit in Suzhou
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire Proposes To Change Company Name To China Security Co Ltd
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire Expects To Swing To Net Loss In 2017
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire , Company Executives Warned And Fined By Regulator For Violations
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire Says Controlling Sharehlder's 26.4 Percent Worth Of Shares To Be Frozen By Court