China Security & Fire Co Ltd (600654.SS)
18 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Chairman of the Board|
|35||2017||President, Vice Chairman of the Board|
|Vice Chairman of the Board, Executive Deputy General Manager|
|34||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire appoints Wang Lei as new president
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire says president resigns
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire to sell office building for 900 mln yuan
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire unit files arbitration regarding construction contract disputes
- BRIEF-China Security & Fire's share trade to resume on Sept 13