AECC Aviation Power Co Ltd (600893.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|48||2017||Chairman of the Board, Acting General Manager|
|47||2008||Chief Accounting Officer|
|48||2015||General Manager, Director|
|42||2017||Deputy General Manager, Secretary of the Board|
|51||2015||Deputy General Manager, Director|
- BRIEF-AECC Aviation Power's unit plans to sell trading firm for at least 105.5 mln yuan
- BRIEF-AECC Aviation Power unit to sell 28.8 pct stake in electromechanical unit
- BRIEF-AECC Aviation Power appoints general manager
- BRIEF-AECC Aviation Power sees FY 2017 H1 net profit to increase by 80 pct to 92 pct
- BRIEF-Lock-up period for AECC Aviation Power's 580.2 mln shares to end