Bank of Beijing Co Ltd (601169.SS)
25 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2002||Chairman of the Board|
|63||2013||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|52||2006||Chief Financial Officer|
|51||2008||Chief Operating Officer, Deputy Head of the Bank|
|53||2010||Chief Risk Officer, Staff Elected Director|
- BRIEF-Bank of Beijing to pay preferred stock dividend of 4 yuan per share (pre-tax)
- BRIEF-Bank Of Beijing's Q1 Net Profit Up 6.2 Pct, 2017 Net Profit Up 5.2 Pct
- BRIEF-Bank Of Beijing Offer Credit Line To Jiangsu Financial Leasing
- BRIEF-Bank of Beijing raises 20.64 bln yuan through new share private placement
- BRIEF-ING Says Now Holds 13-percent Stake in Bank of Beijing