Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd (601933.SS)
14 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores owner transfers 5 pct stake to tencent affiliate lingzhi tencent
- BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores' Preliminary 2017 Net Profit Up 45.1 Percent Y/Y At 1.8 Billion Yuan
- BRIEF-Shares Of Yonghui Superstores' Controlling Shareholder Have Been Lifted As Collateral
- BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores 4.35 Pct Worth Of Controlling Shareholder's Shares Lifted As Collateral
- BRIEF-Yonghui Superstores completes acquisition of another 9 pct stake in Chengdu Hongqi Chain