Panasonic Corp (6752.T)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|61||2017||President, Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|72||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|56||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director|
|61||2017||Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
- Factbox: Plans for electric vehicle battery production in Europe
- UPDATE 2-Albemarle freezes Chile expansion plans in wake of lithium tech scrutiny
- Panasonic profit weighed by Tesla costs, but in talks for further investment
- UPDATE 2-Panasonic profit weighed by Tesla costs, but in talks for further investment
- Panasonic CEO says can see Tesla ops not affected after reports on Musk