Subaru Corp (7270.T)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|59||2018||President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|56||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|58||2018||Chief Information Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Domestic Sales|
- Japan's Subaru recalls more cars, slashes guidance as cheating issue widens
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Subaru recalls more cars, slashes guidance as cheating issue widens
- Subaru to slash guidance, cut output after finding more cheating -Nikkei
- Japan's Subaru halves H1 profit outlook on faulty car check row
- Nikkei retreats after 8-day winning streak; Subaru gains as Japan dodges more tariffs