Itochu Corp (8001.T)
19 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2018||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2018||President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|60||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2018||Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Information Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
- Japan's Itochu to take controlling stake in FamilyMart
- BRIEF-Itochu unit to offer takeover bid for shares of Familymart Uny Holdings
- BRIEF-Itochu Corp Spent About 5 Bln Yen To Lift Stake In Vinatex - Nikkei
- Shell to sell West Qurna 1 oilfield stake to Japan's Itochu for $406 million
- Shell to sell West Qurna 1 oilfield stake to Japan's Itochu for $406 mln