Itochu Corp (8001.T)
21 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2018||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2018||President, Executive President, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Information Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2018||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of General Products & Realty Company, Representative Director|
- Punters drawn to the convenience of Japan's FamilyMart's volatility
- Itochu books $1.3 bln Citic charge as Japan's trading houses warn about Sino-U.S. trade spat
- HitecVision-backed Verus Petroleum buys UK oil firm Cieco
- Japan's Itochu to buy stake in EV startup Singulato: sources
- Japan's Itochu to buy stake in EV startup Singulato -sources