Sumitomo Corp (8053.T)
14 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|59||2018||Executive President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|62||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Representative Director|
|63||2018||Executive Vice President, Manager of Resources & Chemicals Business, Representative Director|
- Mitsubishi Heavy's struggling aircraft unit to gain $2 billion lifeline: NHK
- UPDATE 2-Mitsubishi Heavy's struggling aircraft unit to gain $2 bln lifeline -NHK
- Sumitomo takes full ownership of large Brazil ag chemicals seller
- Japanese firms dealing with Russia feel little impact from U.S. sanctions: Sumitomo
- Freeport signs initial LNG offtake deal with Sumitomo for Train 4