Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development Co Ltd (900934.SS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- BRIEF-Lock-up period of Shanghai Jin Jiang Hotels' 201.3 mln shares to end
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels' 9-month net profit up 40.75 pct y/y
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development to buy 12 pct stake in controlling unit Keystone
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development unit plans cooperation with Shanghai e-commerce firm
- BRIEF-Shanghai Jin Jiang International Hotels Development says change of accounting policy