NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2016||President, Representative Director|
|2018||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director of Finance, Director|
|56||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Director of R&D Innovation, Director|
|61||2017||Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Chief Product Officer, Representative Director|
|59||2018||Vice President, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
- UPDATE 3-Japan's Pioneer gets $540 mln lifeline from Baring as debt deadline looms
- BRIEF-KDDI Corp Expects Operating Profit Of More Than 1 Trln Yen In FY18 - Nikkei
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo says adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo completes share repurchase and to retire treasury shares
- BRIEF-NTT Docomo Says To Cancel Treasury Shares Worth 3.01 Percent Of Outstanding Shares On March 30