Kansai Electric Power Co Inc (9503.T)
16 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2016||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|64||2016||President, Representative Director|
|61||2018||Executive Vice President, Chief Senior Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|63||2018||Executive Vice President, Manager of Power Transmission & Distribution Company, Representative Director|
|62||2017||Executive Vice President, President of Subsidiary, Director|
- Global LNG: Asian prices reverse declining trend on Japanese demand
- UPDATE 1-Japan's Kyushu Electric may restrict renewable energy supplies after nuclear ramp-up
- UPDATE 1-Innogy sells stake in $2.6 billion wind project to Japanese firms
- Asian prices climb as Japan swelters
- GLOBAL LNG-Asian prices climb as Japan swelters