Air Canada (AC.TO)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2017||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|62||2009||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2007||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2014||President - Passenger Airlines|
|2012||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- Taiwan seeks 'correction' after Air Canada lists Taipei as part of China
- BRIEF-American Express Canada Says Reached Agreement With Aimia And Air Canada To Extend Agreement To Remain Payments Card Partner
- UPDATE 2-Canada's WestJet Airlines pilots approve mandate for possible strike
- BRIEF-Air Canada advises customers of cancellations and delays due to windstorm affecting Toronto-Pearson
- BRIEF-Air Canada Sees Strong Year-Over-Year Revenue Growth In Q2