AAR Corp (AIR.N)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|40||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|54||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|44||2016||Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller|
|59||2009||Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary|
- BRIEF-AAR Reports Q3 EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.90
- BRIEF-AAR Reports Q3 Adjusted Earnings Per Share Of $0.90 From Continuing Operations
- BRIEF-AAR Corp, Subsidiaries Enter Into Purchase Agreement With Citibank
- BRIEF-AAR Announces Joint Venture With Indamer For New MRO Facility In India
- BRIEF-Franklin Advisory Services Reports A 7.7 Percent Passive Stake In AAR Corp