AAR Corp (AIR.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2017||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|40||2017||President, Chief Operating Officer, Director|
|60||2016||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|44||2016||Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller|
- BRIEF-AAR Corp - Court Of Federal Claims (COFC) entered judgment in favor of U.S. Government
- BRIEF-AAR and AAR Canada Holdings enter into credit agreement with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- BRIEF-AAR says expects to generate incremental revenues of about $30-40 mln/year upon implementation of agreements with Air Canada, acquisition of MRO facilities
- BRIEF-Air Canada, AAR sign 5-year MRO contract
- BRIEF-AAR reports Q1 earnings per share $0.31