Airbus SE (AIR.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman|
|59||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director|
|52||2012||Chief Financial Officer of Airbus, Member of the Executive Committee|
|Managing Director for Airbus Middle East|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer of ATR|
- Kuwait Airways signs agreement to buy eight Airbus A330-800neo planes
- India's IndiGo eyes wide-bodied aircraft from Airbus, Boeing: executive
- Lockheed, Rheinmetall to make joint bid to supply German navy helicopters
- Safran CEO sees limited room for rival engines on new Boeing jet
- Safran CEO holds off on Airbus jet output talk to Q1 2019