Airbus SE (AIR.PA)
23 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2017||Chief Operating Officer Airbus and President Airbus Commercial Aircraft, Member of the Executive Committee|
|58||2012||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Executive Director|
|51||2012||Chief Financial Officer of Airbus and Airbus Commercial Aircraft, Member of the Executive Committee|
|48||2016||Chief Executive Officer Airbus Defence and Space, Member of the Executive Committee|
- Pratt & Whitney says finds solution for Airbus engine issues
- UPDATE 1-Pratt & Whitney says finds solution for Airbus engine issues
- Pratt may revert to previous engine seal for A320neo -sources
- Airbus sees A320neo progress, upbeat on A350 suppliers
- UPDATE 2-Qatar says may switch part of A350 order to biggest model