Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)
21 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2017||Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|53||2015||Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|65||2009||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|52||2017||Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|46||2018||Member of the Management Board for Finance, Controlling, Risk|
- European stock index scores best winning streak in two decades
- UPDATE 2-European stock index scores best winning streak in two decades
- Allianz's Australian unit handed back unfavorable governance report: inquiry
- Insurer Allianz to sign up as Olympic Games sponsor for 2021-2028
- UPDATE 2-Olympics-Insurer Allianz to sign up as Games sponsor for 2021-2028