Aptiv PLC (APTV.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2015||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|58||2015||Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President|
|57||2017||Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President|
- BRIEF-Aptiv Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $1.29 From Continuing Operations Excluding Items
- NuTonomy resumes autonomous vehicle testing in Boston: CEO
- NuTonomy resumes autonomous vehicle testing in Boston -CEO
- BRIEF-Aptiv PLC CEO Kevin P. Clark's 2017 Total Compensation Was $13.8 Million V/s $10.4 Million In 2016
- Investors bet on component makers in electric car shift