Assa Abloy AB (ASSAb.ST)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2007||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director, Head of Global Technologies division|
|52||2012||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|45||2012||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
|64||2006||Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer|
- Assa Abloy CEO sees homes converting to digital locks as sales driver
- UPDATE 2-Molin's likely exit from Assa Abloy stirs speculation about move to Ericsson
- BRIEF-Assa Abloy CEO Molin says has not been asked to become chairman of Ericsson
- Lockmaker Assa Abloy begins search for successor to CEO Molin
- Tech stocks enjoy best day in 10 months as earnings drive European shares higher