Atlas Copco AB (ATCOa.ST)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Industrial Technique|
|59||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Vacuum Technique|
|45||2017||Senior Executive Vice President, Business Area President Mining and Rock Excavation Technique|
- Atlas Copco misses fourth-quarter profit expectations, forecasts stable demand
- BRIEF-Husqvarna to boost concrete surfaces & floors with Atlas unit buy
- Atlas Copco boosts expectations for Nordic industrials with strong third quarter
- UPDATE 2-Atlas Copco boosts expectations for Nordic industrials with strong Q3
- Investment firm Investor AB overtakes Cevian as top Ericsson owner