Atlantia SpA (ATL.MI)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|74||2010||Chairman of the Board|
|59||2006||Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Executive Director|
|63||Chief Financial Officer, Financial Reporting Officer|
|46||Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations|
|54||2016||Executive Vice President - Group Compliance and Security|
- Italy's Atlantia denies speculation it is joining Alitalia rescue
- Atlantia would be a natural partner for Alitalia - Salvini
- Italy's Di Maio says news on possible new Alitalia partner in coming days
- Italy - Factors to watch on May 20
- Atlantia sales, core profit double in first quarter thanks to Abertis