Atara Biotherapeutics Inc (ATRA.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|47||2016||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|47||2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|48||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Technical Operations Officer|
|51||2012||Executive Vice President - Research and Development, Chief Scientific Officer|
|56||2014||Executive Vice President and Chief Regulatory and Quality Assurance Officer|
- BRIEF-Atara Biotherapeutics Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $1.05
- BRIEF-Atara Biotherapeutics Expands T-Cell Immunotherapy Collaboration
- BRIEF-Atara Biotherapeutics prices public offering of stock at $35 per share
- BRIEF-Atara Biotherapeutics Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering
- BRIEF-Atara Says Commenced Underwritten Public Offering Of $150 Mln Shares Of Common Stock