Dassault Aviation SA (AVMD.PA)
14 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2013||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Executive Committee, Chief Executive Officer|
|92||Honorary Non-Executive Chairman|
|80||2013||Honorary Non-Executive Chairman|
|Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
|58||2013||Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Committee|
- India court rejects challenge to Dassault jet deal; win for Modi
- Indian court rejects call for probe into jet deal with France's Dassault
- Germany, France eye first contract for new fighter jet in early 2019
- UPDATE 1-Germany, France eye first contract for new fighter jet in early 2019
- Germany, France see initial contract for new fighter jet in early 2019