Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|80||2010||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|47||2016||Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
|55||2013||Senior Vice President - Human Resources|
- BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries Says Entered A Consent Between Co, Units, Others, Amending Existing Amended Agreement, Dated As Of April 1, 2016
- BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries sees 2017 adjusted net sales $890 mln to $905 mln
- BRIEF-Wave to sell European and Pacific Rim businesses
- BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries to sell EMEA and Pacific Rim businesses to Knauf International
- BRIEF-Armstrong World Industries says Q3 EPS from continuing operations $0.81