BASF SE (BASFn.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2014||Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|57||2018||Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors|
|63||2008||Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|42||2017||Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|58||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors, Chief Financial Officer|
- Stung by Asian dominance, Germany pours cash into EV battery ventures
- INSIGHT-Stung by Asian dominance, Germany pours cash into EV battery ventures
- EPA adds restrictions to use of Bayer, BASF weed killer linked to crop damage
- Exclusive: German firms urged to cut dependence on China
- Germany's BASF scoops second China chemicals deal in four months