Brait SE (BATJ.J)
21 Nov 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2009||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|76||2016||Independent Non-Executive Director|
|54||2015||Independent Non-Executive Director|
- RPT-Steinhoff's African listing overshadowed by Europe woes
- Steinhoff's African listing overshadowed by Europe woes
- South Africa's rand stretches gains, Naspers pulls bourse higher
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's rand extends gains, stocks slightly up
- South Africa's Brait slashes FY NAV as New Look, currency swings weigh